Like a shitty nappy...

I've dropped my short story. Whether I'll ever finish it is unknown at this time.

The reason for dropping it is that I had never intended it to be anything more than an exercise in writing.

Comments

And the really fit athletes get fit by continually exercising....get back on the road, or you'll stay a literary fat bastard like me... :-)
I will hunt you down, and make obscene calls to your mobile, and post useless comments on your blogg, until you finish it...

Salagatle!
Ross Douglas said…
Steve-O,
I think I should maybe take part in some gentle exercise before I attempt to run the marathon.

Wreckless,
Ross killed the wasp queen and the daddy daddy long legs. And they all lived happily ever after.
The end.
Thank you for finishing the story, now I can RIP. And BTW, I didn't really mean to be mean, I just can't help myself sometimes

Salagatle!
Ross Douglas said…
Don't worry max, I still love ya.
(In a purely platonic non squishy way.)

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Shiny shiny shiny...