Only two days ago...
I happily reported that I had reached and breached the 9,000th visitor to this blog.
It would seem that I have created a monster as I have just checked my stats again and I'm halfway towards my 10,000th visitor.
As a special treat to the 10,000th visitor I think I'll donate a prize or something to whomever it is that breaks the 10,000 barrier. Nothing extravagant like a holiday to Antigua, which wouldn't be fair if the 10,000th visitor happens to live in Antigua, just something simple like an exclusive one-off T-Shirt designed by me.
If that doesn't make you want to sit and click away like a Newton's cradle gone demented then I don't know what will.
It would seem that I have created a monster as I have just checked my stats again and I'm halfway towards my 10,000th visitor.
As a special treat to the 10,000th visitor I think I'll donate a prize or something to whomever it is that breaks the 10,000 barrier. Nothing extravagant like a holiday to Antigua, which wouldn't be fair if the 10,000th visitor happens to live in Antigua, just something simple like an exclusive one-off T-Shirt designed by me.
If that doesn't make you want to sit and click away like a Newton's cradle gone demented then I don't know what will.
Comments