Search This Blog

12/19/2007

The wrap of the gods...

My staple diet usually only ever contains the colour green when something has gone horribly wrong during the preparation, I'm eating lime jelly or I've decided to test my immune system and have eaten something moldy.

For the last few weeks though I have come over all healthy, healthy for me anyhoo, and have been mostly eating home prepared tortilla wraps. So in order to give future biographers an insight into the dietary habits of yours truly I've decided to post the recipe.

Ingredients.
  • Tortilla wraps.
  • 1/4 oz hashish (or good quality grass.)
  • Bacon.
  • Salad dressing.
  • Salad of your choice.
  • Nando's extra hot peri peri sauce.
Preparation.
  • Heat grill to a decent temperature for cooking bacon.
  • Put bacon under grill.
  • Roll a joint while waiting for bacon to cook.
  • Just before the bacon is ready heat tortilla wraps and add salad and salad dressing to taste.
  • Place bacon on wraps.
  • Retire to the livingroom and eat the wraps while smoking the joint.
The ingredients above can be changed depending on personal preference. I like rocket and watercress but you basically any salad you fancy is fine. The same thing goes for the peri peri sauce. I've been known to occasionally have honey and mustard dressing.

Enjoy.

No comments: