Search This Blog

2/05/2007

Monday Morning Music...

You might not think that Monday morning is the best time to talk about music, and you'd probably be at least a little correct due to the Monday Morning demons choosing the start of the week to use their powers.

But I'm not one to let little things like the Monday Morning demons get in my way... I did, after all, kill the famous spider Itsy Bitsy. Bring them on I say; I shall dance in their blood, I shall piss upon their limp bodies, I shall revel and cavort around wearing the skins of their young. Etc etc etc...

There are many ways to kill Monday Morning demons, I find a garotte to be the most enjoyable but if I'm pushed for time I'll use a ball-peen Hammer, but very few work as well as the tried and tested method of drowning them in sound.

Todays Monday Morning demons were dispatched by the following songs.
  • James Brown - I Feel Good.
  • House of Pain - Jump Around.
  • The Pogues - Fiesta.
  • The B52's - Love Shack.
  • Sir Mix Alot - Baby Got Back.
  • AC/DC - Thunderstruck.
  • The Pogues - Sally MacLennane.
  • Mint Royale - From Rusholme with Love.
  • Dee-Lite - Groove is in the Heart.

1 comment:

miss cupcake said...

Oh my gosh I <3 the Pogues. Well, I've only ever heard two songs of theirs but I imagine I'd enjoy most of the others. Good tunes!