If you don't have the courage of your convictions...

You ain't shit...

This post is to let you all know that from this moment on any anonymous comments will be deleted from this blog. And if you are reading this anonymous (you know who you are) then I have this to say to you...

You're a fucking spineless cunt who has less backbone than a slug.

Comments

Cuzz...do it the easy way. Disable anonymous comments in the setup of the page.

Yeah, I know it serves only to increase Bloggers membership, but if it gets rid of pesky spineless cunts, it works for me...
Anonymous said…
Hi how r u doin, sobered up yet, miss our chats when we worked together, hope all is well, u still got my e-mail drop me a line.
Eileen
Ross Douglas said…
Oh well,
It would seem that anonymous felt inclined to leave a comment insulting me again so I've deleted it.

And just to let you know anonymous, when I find out who you are I'm gonna knock your fucking lights out. (This is not a threat, it's a fact.)

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Banned?