Search This Blog

4/17/2006

My life is now complete...

I've just discovered that I no longer need to bother with phoning my local take-away to have something delivered thanks to the Grub2u website.

Simply put in your postcode and the site lets you know who in your area takes orders over the net, select what you want and whoosh, away you go. Having placed my order two minutes ago I'm awaiting delivery.

Should this work I'll be using the site again. Should it fail I'll hunt down whoever is responsible and gut them like a fish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

peel a spud, grill a chop, open a tin of peas - learn to bloody cook

Unknown said...

I refuse to cook anything.

If I did I'd put at least five take-away delivery drivers out of a job and at least as many take-away cooks.

jenny said...

No wonder your food shop bill is so bloody small! You had the cheek to ridicule my £190 food shop bill but at least that included food i can cook...add your take away bills to what you buy food wise and lets see how much you really spend on eating a week...fraudster that you are!