Search This Blog

2/13/2006

There's a child in all of us...

Unless you're Michael Jackson that is, in which case there's a bit of you in a child. But that's never been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

(Just give it time... One day Wacko Jacko will turn up toes and die. And on that day there will be a small, hidden, room found in the Neverland Ranch filled to the ceiling with blood stained Action Man underwear and pictures of Mcauley Culkin with a pained look on his face.)

But that's enough of that. Back to the point of this screed. The little kid in all of us.

I went into town today and bought a copy of Star Wars Battlefront II for the X-Box. So this week I'll be flying around the galaxy doing battle against the forces of evil, or perhaps with the forces of evil depending on how the mood takes me.

Should there be a small break in between playing this game and reading the books I bought today I'll write a little something on here to let you all know that I'm still alive.

Until then, May the Force be with you.

(This is the point at which you should begin to hum the Star Wars theme.)

1 comment:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

MU = Manchester United

U read plenty, and write good.

Keep it up bro!

The child in me keeps trying to get back in!!! hehehe