Search This Blog

1/28/2006

Recent listening.

Since buying myself an MP3 player just after Christmas I've been having a ball listening to all of my favorite tunes while wandering the streets of Edinburgh.

Here is the list of songs I currently have on my MP3.
  • The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby.
  • The Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop.
  • The Beatles - In My Life.
  • Bryan Adams - Summer of 69.
  • Bloc Party - Staying Fat.
  • Bloc Party - Silent Alarm.
  • The KLF - 3am Eternal.
  • Gwen Stefani - What you waiting for.
  • Babyshambles - Do you know me.
  • Babyshambles - Albion.
  • Babyshambles - Fuck Forever.
  • Babyshambles - Gang of Gin.
  • Bjork - Venus as a boy.
  • Bloc party - Banquet.
  • Bloc Party - Pioneers.
  • Bloc Party - Helicopter.
  • Bloc party - Positive Tension.
  • Bloc party - Like eating glass.
  • Bloc Party - This modern love.
  • The Cure - Just like Heaven.
  • Dead Kennedys - Viva Las Vegas.
  • Eminem - Guilty Conscience.
  • Gary Numan - Cars.
  • Gorrilaz - Clint Eastwood.
  • Hoobastank - The Reason.
  • Ian Brown - Dolphins were monkeys. (DJ Shadow remix)
  • Iron Maiden - Run to the hills.
  • Janis Joplin - Take another little piece of my heart.
  • Jeff Buckley - Grace.
  • Jeff Buckley -Hallelujah.
  • Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing.
  • John Lennon - Stand by me.
  • John Lennon - Whatever gets you through the night.
  • John Lennon - Working Class Hero.
  • John Lennon - Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy).
  • John Lennon - Mind Games.
  • John Lennon - Come Together.
  • John Lennon - #9 Dream.
  • John Lennon - Mother.
  • John Lennon - You are here.
  • Keane - This is the last time.
  • Keane - Somewhere only we know.
  • Led Zeppelin - nobody's fault but mine.
  • Limp Bizkit - Behind blue eyes.
  • Live - I Alone.
  • Luciano Pavaroti - La Traviata.
  • Marblehead Johnson - I didn't mean to hurt you.
  • Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love.
  • Maroon 5 - This love.
  • Maroon 5 - She will be loved.
  • Minister - Strings in Trance (club mix).
  • Nick Drake - Pink Moon.
  • Nick Drake - Know.
  • Nick Drake - Place to be.
  • Nick Drake - Way to blue.
  • Nick Drake - Sunday.
  • Nick Drake - Northern Sky.
  • Nirvana - Come as you are.
  • No Doubt - Just a girl.
  • Oasis - Round are way.
  • Ocean Colour Scene - Hundred mile high city.
  • Outkast - Southernplayalisticcaddilacfunkymusic.
  • Paul Oakenfold Ft Hunter S Thompson - Nixons spirit.
  • Pearl jam - Rockin' in the free world.
  • Babyshambles - Stix and stones.
  • Placebo - Pure Morning.
  • John Lennon - Give peace a chance.
  • John Lennon - Cold Turkey.
  • Portishead - Glorybox.
  • Primal Scream - Rocks.
  • Public Enemy - He got game.
  • REM - End of the world.
  • Radiohead - Creep.
  • Radiohead - The Bends.
  • Radiohead - High and Dry.
  • Radiohead - OK Computer (Full album)
  • The Ramones - Gabba Gabba Hey.
  • Ray Charles and The Blues Brothers - Shake your tailfeather.
  • Reef - Place your hands.
  • Richard Strauss - Also Sprach Zarathustra.
  • Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, Deeply.
  • Savage Garden - Crash and Burn.
  • Snoop Dogg - Beautiful.
  • Starsailor - The way young lovers do.
  • Stevie Wonder - Superstition.
  • Suzanne Vega - Luka.
  • Tal Bachman - She's so high.
  • The Beatles - Blackbird.
  • The Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar.
  • The Clash - Should I stay or should I go.
  • The Cranberries - Zombie.
  • The Cure - Friday I'm in love.
  • The Cure - Pictures of you.
  • The Libertines - Don't look back into the sun.
  • The Libertines - Up the Bracket.
  • Mamas and the Papas - California Dreaming.
  • The Ramones - I wanna be sedated.
  • The Who - My Generation.
  • U2 - Vertigo.
  • U2 - Zoo Station.
  • ZZ Top - Mexican Blackbird.
  • ZZ Top - La Grange.
  • Babyshambles - Another Girl another Planet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now if you include some Depeche Mode...particularly 'Never Let Me Down' or 'World in my Eyes'...then you might just have the near perfect playlist there.

jenny said...

omg! no kylie, steps, s club, nolans, bay city rollers, westlife, wham, take that, robbie, dj otzi....call that a playlist????
Only kiddin'...although to be fair a bit of take that would be good! Lol!

Unknown said...

Well Karen 2.0,
Share with the group... What's the rest of your playlist and which ones do we share?

Unknown said...

Lena, (Godess)
"Legs" was the first ZZ Top song I ever heard and have fond memories of it. But the down and dirty side of ZZ Top is much better.

Unknown said...

Manc_lover,
Normally I do have some depeche mode on my mp3 player but due to having the whole of the Radiohead album "OK Computer" I had to lose some of my tracks and Depeche Mode was one of them.

Unknown said...

Gorebridge lady, (Or mother as I call you.)
Yes this is what I spent my money on. (After I gave dad the £30 he demanded for the ciggys he brought me back from your holiday.)
Would you rather I bought drugs and smoked/drank myself into an early grave? 'Nuff said me thinks.

Love ya.