Search This Blog

10/05/2005

Yesterday...

I got an E-Mail from my mother in which she asked me to send her a picture of myself.

Knowing my mum so well I whipped off a reply asking if it was "an attempt to set me up with someone [she] bumped into at Sainsburys or is it another one of [her] I just wanted to remind myself of what you look like things?"

To which I got the reply...

"That made me laugh... It's a bit of both really."

Is that frightening to anyone else on the planet? Or is it just me? Surely I'm not the only person that thinks that's a bit mad of her. Please, show some sympathy, some feeling, tell me I'm not alone in thinking this.

Mothers, Gotta love em. Even if they are, at times, the bane of your existence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ladies, this is Ross Mum here, are either of you ladies married, or are you looking for a nice boy? Cause I know one.....

Just joking, I just like to keep Ross on his toes.

Love P. xx