Search This Blog

7/10/2005

How hot...

Is too hot?

I'd say that too hot was around the 100degree mark. And I'm pretty sure you'd agree with me on that one. After all you are a sane rational type. Otherwise you wouldn't be reading this blog.

While at work tonight the temperature behind the bar hit 95degrees. I've had a river of sweat running down my back for the last eight hours that would put the Rio Grande to shame.

But now, I'm home with a cold beer in my hand, I've whipped off all my clothing and I'm sat here butt nekkid. And damn does it feel good. It may not look too good but as there is no one else here that runs the risk of convulsively vomiting I'm sure I'm safe.

1 comment:

Lena M Bakke said...

I'd say that really is toooo HOT! And I'm talking about the temperature at your work of course!!! I've been complaining in my blog about the warm weather in Norway, but as I've only got 86,4°F at the moment I guess I really haven't got anything to complain about now, do I? At least not concerned the weather!