Fuck 'em, and the laws they make.

The UK has now outlawed the use of Magic Mushrooms.

This is a law I will break whenever I am given the chance. I recommend that you do too.

Comments

Cuzz...never tried them myself, but I can imagine how devastated you must be by the news. ;-)
Ross Douglas said…
Cuzz,
I'd tell you to try them but it's not the kind of thing that you should attempt without a fully qualified skyhighatrist like myself present.
Perhaps one day we can meet up for a few days in Amsterdam and I'll introduce you to the world as seen through mushroom tinted glasses.
While you were here I did consider introducing you to Salvia Divinorum but to be honest I think that would be a bit too heavy a drug for a non-frequent flyer. Besides which, it may have introduced you to the Grand Whazoo and as an agnostic you may want to steer clear of things like that...
Ross Douglas said…
Kaitou,
Funnily enough, I've heard that no one in Poland gives a fuck about laws. Ho ho.
If there is anything I can do to help with regards to blogging then feel free to drop me a line.

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Banned?