Search This Blog

6/23/2005

Between Shifts...

I'm on a double shift today at work.

Because of this I won't be posting very much today. Which is a shame as I have a lot I'd like to write about. There is the challenge from Jenny to write about my ideal woman, the challenge from Steve to Pay It forwards and also the challenge made by "Cupid" to ask someone out after I let loose with my opinion on speed-dating.

These challenges are well worth taking up. Which I intend on attempting in the next few days, weeks, months ahead.

Right now I'm going to grab an hours sleep.

2 comments:

jenny said...

Had a good look at cuzzin steve..wow.

Divemaster GranDad said...

Oops, cuzzin Steve reads the nutter's blogger comments too... ;-)

Had a good look at Jenny May's blogger...nice person, very family orientated (love the description of the kids "8 year old" and "4 year old"). As said on her blogger, could spend some time chatting to her...sorry I didn't meet her when I was over...