Search This Blog

6/24/2005

Midnight at the ranch.

There are times when I can be funny and there are times when I can be really depressing. Occasionally, and I do mean occasionally, I can be insightful and verbose and use clever words.
And once in a blue moon I can tap into a lightning bolt and light up the page in front of me.

Which is what I think I did with my opinion on James Blunt's song "Beautiful."

But that's just my opinion on my opinion. Your opinion, on either my opinion on the song or on my opinion on my opinion of my writing, may vary. That's the thing with opinions. At this very moment you may be of the opinion that I'm using the word opinion way too much in this paragraph and by doing so am causing you to wonder if that is how you spell opinion, and in my opinion you would be right. I know I'm beginning to question if I've spelled the word opinion correctly.

(I just did a spell check and according to it I don't need to worry about the spelling of opinion. Or maybe that's just it's opinion.)

For those of you who didn't notice, this post was not one of those times when I light up the page. Selah. The essence is still the same, and the moral of the story is... Stay happy. Even if it doesn't make sense.

2 comments:

jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jenny said...

couldn't possibily have left what I said originally!!!