Search This Blog

6/19/2005

Another shift finishes.

As does another day.

Tonight was mayhem at work. The temperature behind the bar hit 100 degrees early on and didn't drop in the slightest. The sweat that was pouring down my back made the crack of my arse feel like it contained a river.

I did have a little fun at the end of the night when I managed to get a hold of some helium balloons inhaled the contents and began shouting for the people in the bar to begin drinking up. That always makes me laugh. Apparently it's like being told to drink up by one of the smurfs.

There was also the news that Kirsty is pregnant. And guess what? The Father of the baby to be has decided he doesn't need the inconvenience in his life and is going to Australia. How fucked up is that? This guy gets a very nice woman pregnant and has the audacity to leave her to bring up his child on her own. It makes me ashamed that I'm the same sex as this fucktard.

Don't get me wrong now, I'm not saying that this guy is a total fuckwit. Perhaps he's not. But going by how easily he can walk away from his child I'd definitely file him under Fuckwit in my book. I hope he gets eaten by a dingo.

No comments: