Search This Blog

3/11/2005

Super-cool-&-funky-music-recommended-by-me... Update.

This week has been a time for retrospective looks into time with music from my collection of LP's as my guide.

I've been listening to...
  • Happy Mondays. Pills, Thrills & Bellyaches.
  • Madness. Greatest Hits.
  • Bad Manners. Hits.
  • The Stone Roses. The Stone Roses. & Second Coming. (Which I rated 5* even though most didn't.)
  • ZZ Top. Deguello.
  • Queen. Killers. Hot space. Night at the opera. Day at the races.
  • Pink Floyd. The Wall. Dark Side of the moon.
  • Led Zep. I, II, III, Four symbols & Houses of the Holy.
  • Bob Marley. Legend.
  • Public Enemy. Nation of millions.
  • Warren G. Regulate.
  • Meat Beat Manifesto. MBM.
  • The Kleptomaniacs. In Colour.
In doing so I have spent the last week firmly rooted in the 1970's and the 1980's. Fun days indeed. For me anyhoo. I have no idea about you. Perhaps you are reading this in the future. Fucked if I know.

No comments: