Search This Blog

3/16/2005

Picture this...

I have now joined flickr to allow me to post pics onto my blog.

Now all I need is a decent digital camera to allow me to take pictures worth posting. I do have a digital camera but it's as reliable as a 1986 Vauxhall Chevette and for some reason never takes a picture that isn't blurry. I think it may be possessed by the spirit of Oliver Reed.

I think I'll invest in a decent camera. I'll more than get my moneys worth out of it. Plus, you'll be able to look at my pictures and not wonder why anyone would give an epileptic a camera to play with.

I'll also be able to use it to post my pics from my African trip... If my bosses ever get the finger out and let me know if I can take the time off. (I spoke to one of my bosses today and he told me that the reason I had not been given a decision was that at the last management meeting there were not enough committee present to make up a quorum.) Yeah. Sure. Righty Ho! It aint rocket science. Ahh, Fuck 'em.

I'm also starting to become interested in how I can get the most out of this blogging gig and will be trying to change the look of it and get more content and links onto here. I signed up for blogrolling two days ago and have not recieved a confirmation mail yet for some reason. As soon as that arrives I'll be adding links as and when it takes my fancy.

Right now all that takes my fancy is food. Time to eat.

No comments: