Search This Blog

3/03/2005

Personal appearances.

I now see myself as some kind of minor celebrity. All because of my 100 blog hits, 7000 spoof headline hits & 2900 webpage hits. Sad I know but hey, I need something to keep me interested in breathing.

As a minor celebrity I figure I really should start doing personal appearances. Not for the kudos; you understand, but for a little extra money and to give me something exiting to write about.

If you should feel that your Stag night, Corporate event, Bar mitzva or childrens party needs a little added ZANG drop me a line letting me know what time the limo is picking me up and I'll try to squeeze you into my schedule. ( Please note; I may dress like a drugged up madman but I like to travel in luxury so nothing less than first class is acceptable. )

Next thing I feel I should get is a Personal Assistant.
Please send CV's to my usual address.
( Women with long black hair, blue eyes, big boobs, sexy spectacles and loose morals will be given preferential treatment. )

No comments: