Search This Blog

3/25/2005

♫ It's always better on holiday, So much better on holiday... ♫

Dig out "Love shack" by the B52's boyo, 'Cos the Dude is on holiday soon.

Ahhhh, The joy of knowing that in less than two days I will be on holiday for a week. It's a great feeling. I'm sure you know what it feels like. You, no doubt, have had this satisfying succour in your life. If not; You really should consider taking a break. You look like you need one.

At 1am on Sunday morning I will be officially on an unpaid break from my job at the club. Sweet. The only bad thing about it is that it's an unpaid holiday. Because of my request to have four weeks in May to go to Africa I'm over-running on my holiday allowance. But so it goes. I'd rather be unpaid for a week, and spend some time with Sara while she's here, than working.

Because of Sara's arrival on Tuesday it's going to be a busy week for me. Sunday and Monday are all mine though. I fully plan on spending Sunday in my bed watching DVD's and Monday will no doubt pass in the blink of an eye with the jubilance of seeing Sara the next day. Just like Christmas was when I was too young to know better about the whole organized religion thing being nothing more than a yoke upon the shoulders of the stupid.

Tuesday is all set to be a day of drinking heavily in the club with Sara and the regulars. What is a guy to do? Get stuck in like there is no tomorrow. Purely because there is no tomorrow. Only this moment, which is now passed and will only exist as a stored meme in the Universal Mind.

Ohm.
Deep breath.

Ohm.
Deep breath.

Ohm.

Cue delightful realization...

No comments: