Search This Blog

3/03/2005

International bright young things.

I recently put a free counter on this blog to see if it is being read and fuck me if I aint had 100 visitors to my blog since I installed it.

What surprised me was that some of the visitors are from other countries.
So far I have had hits from...

  • USA - ( Kansas. California. North Carolina. Washington. New York & Southern California )
  • Canada - ( Ontario & British Columbia )
  • Spain - ( Valenciana & Madrid )
  • Australia - ( New South Wales )
  • France.
  • Germany.

International fame awaits me.

No more sitting in a cold one-bedroomed council house in Edinburgh for me. Build me a hilltop mansion in the Bahamas, Buy me a Mclaren Mercedes SLR & Bring on the dancing girls! I'll be in the study with a bottle of Johnny Walker & a Cuban cigar. Send in a midget with a tray of cocaine on his head and I'll be happy.

No comments: