Search This Blog

3/30/2005

How to avoid a hangover.

The easiest way to avoid a hangover is not to sober up.

This tactic has worked very effectively for me the last few days. Since Sara arrived I have had a drink in my hand at all possible times. Fuck sobriety. It's over-rated. Just ask Oliver Reed. No, wait, you can't, he's dead.

I know I will have to sober up somewhat before I go back to work on Sunday but that's three days away. So, Pass a glass and the Vodka. The boy is on a mission.

Drink may be the legal way to get Mr McMelted but I spent the best part of my 20's drinking so I stopped for a while and took to swallowing Acid, Speed, Extasy, Hash and other chemicals as a way to get off my tits. Whether or not this has addled my brain is another thing. People who know me would probably say so but what do they know? I'm immortal.

No comments: