Search This Blog

3/13/2005

Ad libitum

I received a letter from the BBC about attending their Comedy Writing Masterclass. On headed paper. Oooooo, I feel so privileged. Yeah sure. My itchy arsehole I do.

BBC Scotland

10th march 2005

BBC Scotland Writing Comedy Comedy Masterclass

Thank you for your interest, we are not sending out tickets, but if you would still like to attend your name will be on the door.

Friday 18th March
The Stand Comedy Club 333 Woodlands Road Glasgow G3 6NG
Event starts at 2pm, please try to arrive for 1:45pm. Should run for around 1hr 30mins.

Thank You


BBC Scotland
0141 338 3491

It's good to see that they are taking me seriously enough that they have decided to put my name on the door. Perhaps I'll get a twinkly star and a mirror with lights around it as well. It's all just so real.

No comments: