Search This Blog

2/26/2005

Insert glib & witty remark here.

A while ago, as posted here, I took steps towards learning how to lucid dream.

I've been using the techniques I found, through research & testimonials, since last November. In that time I have certainly been more aware of when I am in a dream and have, at times, been able to take a certain amount of control over my dreamworld.

Last night as I slept I dreamt that I was conversing with someone in German. Now, I don't actually speak German so I couldn't be 100% certain that it was German at all. It may have been just my subconscious projection of what German sounds like. Or perhaps it is a subconscious memory of German words heard throughout my life. Whatever it was if I had heard someone speaking that language in that way I'd place money on it being German.

No comments: