Search This Blog

8/14/2008

During the evolution of this blog...

I've used many different sites to host pictures or other media files but I've never found one as good as Drop.io. Drop.io allows you to drag and drop many different format files from web pages or your desktop with ease.

After only five minutes I have found that Drop.io...
  • Allows you to customise your drops look.
  • Allows you to put a button on your blog so people can drop files to your drop.
  • Works with twitter.
  • Allows multiple users to drop files to the same drop.
  • Has RSS feed capabilities.
You can drop by my drop (Did you see what I did there?) and see what's what by clicking here. I know I'll be playing around with it for the next week or so and recommend you do too. This thing could be huge I tells ya, HUGE!

No comments: