Search This Blog

8/14/2008

Last night...

I was raving on about how impressed I was with the website drop.io and decided that I should spend an hour or two today getting into the thing and seeing what was what.

But as the saying goes, the best laid plans gang aft agley and after less than a minute I was distracted by another site and felt I should let you all know about it. Cooliris is a neat little plugin that allows you to view the media from a site in a nice 3D environment.

Particularly nice for Google Images, Picasa albums and media rich websites, Cooliris and Coolpreviews speeds up your browsing and works with Firefox, I.E, Safari, Bebo, Myspace, Facebook, Youtube and many, many, more.

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Cuzz...there's a few kewl plug-ins for Firefox (check the plug-in manager for a list), but CoolIris is the best. As you say, great for high graphics content sites...