Search This Blog

10/06/2006

I have created a monster!

What originally started out as a couple (Part one. Part Two.) of small stories to make you lot laugh has now officially turned into a lumbering behemoth.

Where it's going to end I don't know. But the journey is certainly enjoyable for me and that can't be a bad thing. The only thing that is missing is constructive criticism from you all to let me know if I'm wasting my time or not. I know it's hardly high quality writing but I would value your thoughts on it. Even if it's to tell me to pack it in.

The Short story is called The Haunting (Though this will be subject to change.) and you can find it by clicking here for Part one, here for Part two, here for Part three, here for Part four. here for Part five and here for Part six.

It is currently running at just over 10,000 words so be prepared for quite a read.

(For those of you who intend on reading the whole thing please read the first two parts of the story and then continue on to the ones detailed as parts one through to six.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it.. you have an amazing talent for words.... maybe you should enter this...

http://www.undiscoveredauthors.co.uk/

...ya never know!

jenny said...

yeah finish it...I've got 2 kids waiting to see what happens. This is the new bedtime story in our house!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Keep writing. If you dare not finish this, you will have me to contend with, never mind the spider....!

Salagatle!

Divemaster GranDad said...

Cuzz, I hope you realise that this might just be a publishable children's story? Certainly it'll need some editing, like the piece about giving the kids a "row" will probably only be understood by Scottish people, but on the whole I believe it's a book to be bought by potentially loads of mums to put their kids to bed by....keep at it...