Search This Blog

8/30/2006

Recent listening.

Music plays a part in all our lives. So here's the soundtrack to my life recently.
  • Muse - Black Holes and Revelations.
  • Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Stadium Arcadium.
  • The Flaming Lips - At War with the Mystics.
  • Kasabian - Kasabian.
  • Prince - Sign 'o the Times (rehearsal sessions.)
  • Muse - Origin of symmetry.
  • Muse - Absolution.
There has, of course, been other music in my life but I'm too tired to go into details. I've just spent almost 3 hours cleaning out my mate andy's laptop of spyware/trojans/viruses only for it to run out of power when I was almost finished. My brain hurts. My eyes hurt. My arse hurts. My legs have went numb. Oh, and I've had a few joints...

5 comments:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Cuzz...did you ever get to that link I sent you for The Who tunes I copied down for you? Let me know, and I'll copy more if you're done...

Anonymous said...

Ross mate, the cd didn't work!! I just got white noise. That was on my good stereo, so I then tried it on my shit one, and it didn't work on that either. What's a girl to do?

Unknown said...

Cuzz,
Got them. feel free to gimme new ones.

Liindsay,
No stereo in the world would have played it. It's a computer disk that goes into a computer drive.

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Lindsay need help. Serioiusly!!

Salagatle!

Anonymous said...

CD's on a computer? Whatever next? Muthafuckin snakes on a muthafuckin plane?