Search This Blog

8/20/2006

And so...

My fortnights holiday draws to a close.

And it's probably just as well. I need to go back to work for a rest. My liver, and other internal organs, can't take much more of the punishment I have been inflicting on them over the last week or so. But it was all for a good cause... Keeping me sane. Which, I'm sure you'll all agree is something that I need to work on.

I've spent a whole months wages in less than two and a half weeks and will probably have to resort to borrowing a wee drop of the folding stuff from my dear Father in order to eat. And smoke. But on the positive side I've seen a fair amount of shows over the last week and have had enough exercise to last me for the next few months.

I've got one more day off to go and will be spending the day attempting to get my apartment looking a bit less like a bomb site. I may even tackle the pile of dishes in the kitchen, but then again, maybe not. I wouldn't recommend going into my kitchen without wearing a UN regulation biohazard suit, plus I'm not sure if I have had my inoculations against whatever could be growing in there.

No comments: