Search This Blog

8/20/2006

It's been a long day...

For yours truly.

Well, truth be told it's not been that long a day but it has been one filled with lots of laughter and lots of walking. I've been up and down hills and in and out of venues and ticket offices with enough regularity to be considered a stalker by people involved in the festival.

I've seen three shows today and have had conversations with people from all around the world about how they are enjoying the festival. All in all the response to my questions were positive with only one or two exceptions and they were from people from Edinburgh who think that the festival is a load of shit.

Tonight I saw Dwight Slade tell his story of life with Bill Hicks, Linsay Webb in his first ever one man show at the festival and Talk of the Fest hosted by Paul Provenza with guests Glenn Wool, Jim Jeffries and an Indian comedian who's name I forget.

And now I'm off to bed as I have a sore face from laughing, a headache you wouldn't believe and sore legs from traipsing up hill and down valley.

No comments: