Search This Blog

6/17/2006

Coming to a venue near me soon...

The line-up for the Edinburgh International Festival Fringe has been announced in the last couple of days.

And it's impressive. Amongst the acts performing are Lucy Porter, Bill Bailey, Dylan Moran and Doug Stanhope. I've already decided that Stanhope is on my list of acts I want to see and tickets to see Howard Marks are in the process of being got.

Of course I'll be dragging my arse into town to catch the Goddess of comedy that is Lucy Porter. That woman hits all my buttons. She's the kind of woman that could tie me to a bed, take a shit on my chest and leave me for a day and a half and I wouldn't complain.

1 comment:

Stuart Douglas said...

Looking for someone to go with you to any of these? Ages since I saw any stand-up...