Search This Blog

2/15/2006

Straightening out...

Again.

Once more I'm off the demon weed. No drugs (Other than a small rum or three) has passed through my system in the last three days. And to cap it all there has been the offer of free drugs! Free, no charge, gratis, call it what you will, point is that I have had the chance to stray from the path towards rational sanity and I've resisted.

Refusing free drugs caused much concern to the person offering them. After I said, "No thanks man, I'm off the drugs." I was stared at, as though I had just told the person that I had cumfaced his sister, but the shock of it all hadn't allowed it to sink in. (The claim of me being off the drugs. Not, as some of you may have thought, the cumfacing.)

Damn, my mum will be proud of that last paragraph. Though, I suspect, not as proud of the fact I'm attempting to get off the drugs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A certain blonde lady agrees with the last comment, remember your mum still thinks your a virgin.

xxx L