Search This Blog

10/05/2005

If I'm not back in a day, call for help.

Today I'll be putting myself into a situation which will cause me no end of stress.

I'm off to Asda, or Wal-mart to all the Americans who are reading this like to call it, this morning and I can tell it's going to be as much fun as having a large cacti forced into my lower intestine.

It's hell on earth to me. Asda is chock full of annoying things... Whiney workers, surly staff and people who know me from the club that I work in. All of which will serve to get on my nerves to the point of despair.

Though this time it should be a little easier on me as I have written a list. Usually I don't write down what it is I'm going shopping for, but for once I've figured that it may be easier on my stress levels if I know what I want and can plan my way around the store before I get there.

I have my route around the store mapped out, from store entrance to store exit, so meticulously that I reckon the SAS could do my shopping as though it was a raid on the Iranian Embassy.

Wish me luck.

(I wonder where I can get half a dozen flash-bang grenades and an armalite... Just in case it gets messy and I have to get into some wet-work to save myself...)

No comments: