Search This Blog

9/29/2005

I'm fucked if I know...

What the hell Michael "Hide the children" Jackson is thinking about if the rumours that he is to re-invent himself as a rapper are true.

Picture the scene...

The MTV Award show starts with a dry-ice filled stage. Lights of many colours shine through the fog as the music begins.

Michael lays down his rap to the tune of "Baby got back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot...

♫♪ I like young cock and I cannot lie,
You other perverts can't deny,
when a kiddy walks in with a itty bitty waist and a big smile on his face,
I get sprung,
wanna show him my cum.
'cos you he needs some pop star,
deep in the jeans he's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring.
Oh, kiddy I wanna get wit ya
and take some pictures.
The supreme's star tried to warn me,
but the ass they've got makes,
Ooo, Me so horny
Ooh jerk my smooth skinned
I'd love to get in your bend
So use me, sue me
'cos you aint the average groupie.

I've seen him dancin,
To hell with romancin
He'll sweat, get wet and scream like a turbo 'Vette

I'm tired of magazines,
with pics of real young teens.
Take this used-to-be-a-black-man and ask him that
shoot a cumshot on his back.

LA face with a midget booty
LA face with a midget booty...♫♪

No comments: