Search This Blog

9/29/2005

Only two days ago...

I happily reported that I had reached and breached the 9,000th visitor to this blog.

It would seem that I have created a monster as I have just checked my stats again and I'm halfway towards my 10,000th visitor.

As a special treat to the 10,000th visitor I think I'll donate a prize or something to whomever it is that breaks the 10,000 barrier. Nothing extravagant like a holiday to Antigua, which wouldn't be fair if the 10,000th visitor happens to live in Antigua, just something simple like an exclusive one-off T-Shirt designed by me.

If that doesn't make you want to sit and click away like a Newton's cradle gone demented then I don't know what will.

2 comments:

jenny said...

Pick me! Pick me! (like donkey from Shrek I am!) I wanna be number 10,000. I wanna t-shirt. I don't wanna buy one. I wanna free one.I wanna special one. I want it now or I'm going to scream and stamp my feet.(Now I'm turning into Veruca Salt!!) Or better still I'm going to sing to you all the way through every shift at work till you give in. You know I'll do it, remember last night? "Long ao high on a mounitain in Mexico..." :)

jenny said...

I gotta learn to type slower, either that or get back to the bloody day job and get back to typing properly..too many damn spelling mistakes.