Search This Blog

4/06/2005

Katie Bairdie hid a cat,

And hid it well apparently.

Following up on the Katie Bairdie saga;

I've not heard anything from "Katie" for a couple of weeks now. I still do not know if "Katie" was really, a random stranger from the net who appreciated my writing and wanted to let me know, or was someone I know from my work. I'll never know. So it goes. That's how life is sometimes. Mysteries reside in all our lives.

A mystery presents itself to me as I sit here now. There is a car parked across the street from my house. "Nothing unusual about that" you may think. But; This car has sat there for three nights in a row with the lights on and the engine running from the hours of 12midnight till at least 3:30am. Why it sits there I do not know. Whoooooo, Mystery, Drama and suspense.

No comments: