Search This Blog

4/17/2005

Dr Who.

In his TARDIS he slips through time, encountering Alien races hellbent on the destruction of another Alien race.

I watched Dr Who on the bigscreen at work tonight. And, I feel I must go on record as saying that Christopher Ecclestone is shaping up to be a really rather good Dr Who. Portraying the Doctor was always going to be difficult but Ecclestone has slid into the character with no obvious problems.

Billy Piper is still a nippy bitch though. Even if she isn't a stereotypical female assistant for The Doctor. She still sucks. Like a cheap whore. You think me harsh? Watch an episode and then debate me my friend. I feel you will not only succumb to my argument, but will also beg for my forgiveness. Which I'll give. As long as you beg. Ho ho.

No comments: