Search This Blog

3/23/2005

Haunted by my memory.

Following up on the strange E-mails I just recieved I have just been sent this small note that "Katie" has sent...

Maybe this will help...it's nothing exciting but it did help me graduate from second in prose!!
Don't laugh...my tutor liked it and it was written about something (or should that be someone?) that meant something at the time.

Growing...

capturing the moment
swirling around
blackness and darkness
flowing through sound

spirits depleted
empty despair
heart full of woe
lacking in care

emotional wasting
head heavy and sore
clouds descending
grey at the core

isolation and longing
quiet in pain
sense does not function
breathing no air


shrouded in misery
no laughter just woe
memories and confusion
why did we not grow?
This poem kicks the shit out of me because of the personal experience of my lifetime.

No comments: