Search This Blog

1/10/2005

I'm now back online after a few weeks of forced withdrawl due to my PC crashing like a second-hand SCUD missile.

Quite a lot of things have happened to me since the last time I posted but I won't bore you all with these stories just at the present moment... I'll keep them to bore you with at a later date.

A new year. Another chance for me to realise some dreams and ambitions.

On the list of things to do this month...
  • Create a web site for selling my own brand of T-shirts.
  • Call friends.
  • Let my family know I love and appreciate them.

1 comment:

MissAstridxxx said...

Have posted on the other blog as I'm loving the name.

However in order to get sacked why not call your friends from work in front of the boss to make it as obvious as possible and make the reason for calling as random as you can... you know...to steal a Shaun quote

You: Hello there
Friend: Hiya
You: Can dogs look up?
Friend: 'EH?

Or be as un-PC as possible and start winking and pinching peoples bums.
Hope this helps ;)