Search This Blog

12/25/2004

A Joyous pagan festival to one and all.

Hey all you random strangers. How the fuck are you? Good I hope.

Well it's that time of the year again. Over exited kids, Bad TV & terrible reruns of old shows, Cold weather, Early sunsets, Seasonally affected disorder, Mad shopping dashes to find last minute pressies for unwanted and unliked relations that you wish had dropped dead ten years ago. Or maybe that's just me.

I haven't posted anything in the last couple of weeks as I've done something very silly to my PC. And it's not known for it's sense of silyness. I changed my graphic display properties to a setting that my monitor doesn't agree with. So I can swith my PC on but can't see what I need to change in order to get it to work again. In fact I can't see jack shit.

I'm posting this at my mothers house on cristmas day. I told my mother I wanted to update my site and quickly fucked off to let her and my father spend the rest of the day slagging each other off. Gotta love 'em.


1 comment:

MissAstridxxx said...

Hello there!
Jus wanted to say hope you get your PC working. I've been stuck with the flu over the festive *cough* period. And this old PC and a stack of DVD's is the only thing that has kept my sanity the way it is. Slim to none existant. ;)