Search This Blog

9/25/2008

...

The months and the days I can handle, thanks to the high THC levels in my body, it's the seconds that drag.

You've probably experienced my life at some point in yours. Boredom is a constant companion and procrastination is your pal. But you, being a productive member of society, overcame the fear and faced your demons head on in a challenge. Or perhaps you didn't and did what I did. You hid. Swept the covers over your head and slept. For hours. In a haze of hash smoke, a delirium of diazepam, a coma of codine, a nest of needles; it's all the same really when you get right down to it...

They call us the wasters. The ones who cannot handle the cold hard truth of reality. We see the wars and the famine and the suffering and the injustice of your civilisation and a part of us shuts down. The part that is willing to accept these things as a part of life. And why? Because we know it to be wrong. Fundamentally incorrect, unacceptable to us on a level that you have never touched for a second.

"But it can't be changed;" We are told. "That's life;" They say, hiding behind the veil of fear of those that rule. And we, the few, look on and wonder if They have any idea that they are spouting the same shit spouted by their parents used to to justify the continuation of the Empire.

Ah, the Emipre. The enslaver of millions that is controlled by the few...

Do yourself a favour and squeegee your third eye by imbibing a large dose of psilocybin; See through the bullshit and force these soulless swine to make a difference. Stop the fighting and the bickering.

Life is too short.
Technorati Tags:

9 comments:

A 2 Z said...

Huho! You are sick and smoking pot. Not always a good combo. Everything becomes distorted. If you chest hurts I suppose it could be bronchial pneumonia. Maybe ease up in inhaling stuff for a while and get some antibiotics. Then the rest is history: drink plenty of liquid (H20 only), rest and take your medecine. You will feel better in no time. Good luck!

Your blogging mother LOL

Unknown said...

I'm no quitter Anne-Marie, I shall punch through the doors of perception if it's the last thing I do. (And it probably will be,)

Stay happy.

Ross.

Unknown said...

Twat?

And you give me a row for swearing why?

SIGHTHILL LADY said...

Twat is not a swear word, it means same as twit only more so....;-)

Divemaster GranDad said...

Brilliant, Aunty P... :-)

Folks...It appears that parents have now resorted to chastising their children over the internet. Ross will soon be going for counseling. Whatever happened to getting a good old "belt aboot yer lug" (otherwise known to the world as corporal punishment)...it didn't do any of us older kids any harm, in fact, probably did us the world of good...

SIGHTHILL LADY said...

good idea Steve, I shall now go and catch the wee bugger and give him a sound thrashing ;-)))))

A 2 Z said...

Sorry Sighthill lady for overstepping my boundary. I have 2 girls (19 and 21) that are a living nightmare. Not a day goes by that they dont cause me grief. LOL Let me know if you need help with the trashing! Sorry Ross I think your mother is right. We will worry about the "doors of perception"... later! :)

Unknown said...

When you lot have stopped ganging up on me and threatening to give me a "Sound thrashing" let me know.

SIGHTHILL LADY said...

HI Ross Go on, you love it......... ;-)

Hello to A to Z, I didn't mean to sound territorial, you can be his Blogging Mum, he needs all the help he can get, you have my sympathy, I would have six teenage boys for one teenage girl any day of the week :-) however I have to say, Ross's sister turned out just fine, as they say, it passes and the nice wee lassie you had at the start of the teenage years returns tenfold.

P. x