Search This Blog

7/16/2008

Anyone for Calvinball?

Many of you out there in t'internet land are fans of the six year old boy genius that is Calvin (and his friend Hobbes) so I've decided to post a few wallpapers of him and his faithful companion.

To get the full size images click on the thumbnail.


Calvin and Hobbes read the funnies.


Calvin and Hobbes take a walk in the snow.


Pulling Faces with full colour background.


Calvin and Hobbes doing homework.


Getting a hug.


Various Pictures.


Doing a little dance.


Pulling faces white background.


Sledging.


Pulling faces black background.


Sleeping.

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Those two are my all-time favourite cartoon characters. I have all their strips within reach of where I'm sitting in my study right now...great stuff. Too bad Bill Watterson stopped drawing, but he claimed that he didn't want C&H to get stale like Garfield and other such cartoons.