Search This Blog

6/30/2008

Who is the new Who?



So the current season of Dr Who is coming to an end with a two part episode which sees Rose and the Dr reunited along with the rest of the Whooby Gang in a battle to save earth from the nasty clutches of long time enemy Davros and his Daleks.

The question that hangs in my head, apart from the obvious one of "How did everyone manage to get a signal on their mobile phone when the Earth had been transported several light years from its original position?"[1][2] is, who will be the new Who?

I have sent a message to the families resident whovian[5] and asked if he knows and will report back as soon as he replies. Until then, stay tuned...



[1] I can't get a signal in my living room and yet all and sundry manages to get one when the earth is whooshed across the galaxy.
[2] Some geek will probably attempt to shoot me down in flames by saying that The Dr has modified the phones [3] so they can be used without needing a satellite to bounce off of.[4]
[3]
In which case I say this... When the hell did The Dr become the galactic version of Car-phone Warehouse?
[4] I'm assuming that Davros and the Daleks would only be interested in stealing the earth and wouldn't bother with the communications satellites as they could be used by an enemy to plot an uprising.
[5] He may not reply given that I have referred to him as a whovian and he hates this.

No comments: