Search This Blog

2/12/2008

So, here I am at A4E...

I've searched almost every available job position available in Scotland and have sent off applications, which if current trends are consistent, will be ignored and I will climb one more rung on the "I hate employers" ladder that I have been scaling for the last year and a bit.

Why is it that employers go to the effort of placing an advert online or in the newspapers don't bother replying to people who take their time to apply for them? It's not as though it's difficult.

All it would take is a standardised letter to satisfy me. I'm not asking for the head cheese of the company to come around to my house and personally applogise to me for not being able to employ me, all I want is a small note stating... "Sorry, at this time we are unable to offer you a posisition. We wish you all the best in your future career and will keep your details on file should anything suitable to you arise in our company... Or words to that effect.

2 comments:

twelve_squared said...

blanket the planet with your cv and remember, the leads at a4e are probably... well... a bit overused.

xxoo

missing you. :)

Unknown said...

anon,
I don't censor. Whather you agree with Wreckless' comment or not the man has a right to say it.