Search This Blog

3/18/2007

Phrases you never hear...

  • "Right after I've done the dishes I'm going to circumcise myself with a butter knife."
  • "I'll be right with you when I've finished burying the corpse."
  • "One day I'm going to marry that skanky, aids infected, syphilitic whore."
  • "If I said I loved you would you shit in a bag and let me take it home with me?"
  • "I honestly think that the rules should be changed to allow George W Bush to serve another term in office."
  • "I love you so much I'd let you touch me like the scout master did."
  • "I find that the worst thing about sleeping with the dead is digging them up."
  • "Do whatever you want to the Women and Children, just leave me alone!"
  • "Anna Nicole Smith was one of the finest actresses ever seen."
More will be added as I think of them, or feel free to add your own in the comments.

2 comments:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

"Tha hardest part of cooking the vegetables is getting the wheelchair into the pot....."

Salagatle!

Anonymous said...

"A blow job? No thanks."