Search This Blog

12/27/2007

State sponsored?

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a cynical bastard when it comes to the workings of world governments, I still think JFK was assassinated by the hawkish fucks who now control the upper echelons of the White House. And subsequently I believe that certain high powered people were behind the death of Benazir Bhutto early today in Pakistan.

Am I the only person who thinks that any high ranking politico could now arrange the murder of their opponents and blame the coverall enemy that is terrorism?

Behold the new boogieman folks... He is a shadowy type who will never be found. He is everyone you've ever known who speaks out against tyranny of any kind. He is a child snatcher, a life taker and a danger to your freedom. And he's coming to kill us all.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

1 comment:

twelve_squared said...

*lol*
yeah, I told you. His name is George W Bush... but you wont catch anyone owning up to it.
damned Americans and the need for a war on terror that legitimizes this whole fucking mess...

*smile*

conspiracy theories were born in the US, weren't they?

*tease*

xxoo