Search This Blog

12/27/2007

As I can't think of anything to write about right now...

I thought I'd take the opportunity to list the music currently knocking my hearing into the dirt.

So here we go...
  • Brian Wilson - Smile.
  • Fear and Loathing - Official soundtrack.
  • Foo Fighters - There is nothing left to lose.
  • Groove Armada - Soundboy Rock.
  • Groove Armada - The Best Of.
  • H G Wells - The Time Machine (Audiobook)
  • Happy Mondays - Bummed.
  • Happy Mondays - Pills, Thrills and Bellyaches.
  • Jeff Buckley - Live at Sin e.
  • Jeff Buckley - Sketches for (my sweetheart the drunk)
  • Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced.
  • Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland.
  • Monty Python - Greatest hits.
  • My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade.
  • Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Various.
  • Orbital - Various.
  • Pearl Jam - Ten.
  • Pearl Jam - MTV Unplugged.
  • Pearl Jam - Live in Salt Lake City.
  • Peter Sellers - 20th Century Genius.
  • Nick Drake - Pink Moon.
  • Placebo - Meds.
  • Prince - Sign O The Times.
  • Radiohead - Kid A.
  • Ramones - Greatest Hits.
  • REM - Eponymous.
  • Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun.
  • Sigur Ros - Takk.
  • Sigur Ros - Von.
  • The American Charlatans - The Amazing Charlatans. (US Charlatans)
  • Foo Fighters - Best of.
  • REM - Best of.
  • The Flaming Lips - At War With The Mystics.
  • Timothy Leary - Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.
  • White Stripes - Elephant.
  • ZZ Top - Deguello.
I'd recommend listening to any of these albums as they are all good but you might wanna give Timothy Leary a body swerve as it's a bit trippyhippydippy and may not be to every ones taste.

1 comment:

twelve_squared said...

fucking brilliant... saved me asking. *lol* would like to say I'm glad I'm not the only one over 30 who listens to MyChem and would highly recommend previous albums if you'd like something fun and equally interesting to hear... though a little less morbid sometimes. We've got 8 matches, and that's pretty amazing, to be honest. Only Corbin ever matches my music variety. Fantastic choices, yours... hope they keep your mind rolling... looking forward to reading more.

xxoo