Search This Blog

12/19/2007

Dying on the inside...

That's what I'm doing.

For no reason other than the fact I'm at that A4E place again and it's driving me up the wall. The connection speed on their pc's is so slow that I'd be quicker using a Sinclair ZX81 to connect to the internet.

And to add extra flavour to the situation the guy behind me may have pissed himself. Or so the person next to me reckons when she leaned over and asked if I could smell piss. Joy of joys indeed. The only thing missing is a few tatty peices of tinsel and we'd have a sheltered housing cristmas party.

Surely this is illegal under the Geneva Convention for human rights. Cruel and unusual punishment is outlawed isn't it? No-one should ever be made to sit smelling piss that's strong enough to peel wallpaper and could bring a tear to a glass eye.
Look at the bright side. At least I'm not covered in my own piss.

1 comment:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

After some investigation I have discovered the following:-
The guy sitting behind you didn't piss himself, he was drinking a cup of coffee from Starbucks......
Salagatle!