Search This Blog

4/30/2007

And so it passes...

The moment. But not fully. The regret merely fades into the background noise of my mind to rear up another time on another day to dump itself into my mind and kick the living hell out of my heart.

Selah, so it goes... Sometimes.

There are times when the regret monster decides to stick around and make all my waking hours a walking nightmare. On these days it's best if I stay in my bed and don't journey out of the house just in case I see someone who bears a passing resemblance to a past love and the regret monster asks me the question... "Is that Her?"

Fuck the regret monster! It does not control me. It merely serves to remind me of the the beautiful things I have had in my life. Even if these things are gone now, never to be regained I can still remember moments that make me smile and lift my spirits. Times like; Feeling Claire's lips upon mine, seeing Katy smile, the way Jen walked and tickling Karen at the base of her spine.

"Who are these people? He's never written about people he loved named Katy or Karen." I hear you question. Well, there are reasons for this my friends. Reasons I'm not quite ready to get into at this moment in time... One day I may be able to let you all in on these beautiful people but not yet.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Namaste.

Anonymous said...

Ross,

Have you read "The Secret" yet? You should read it :)

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

I don't know why, but your blogg page is looking seriously fucked up right now. The colour is crappy, the writings all over the place... what have you done? Please revert to original / prevoius style.
And here I thought it was my etes. Damn, I almost went and pleaded enhanced blindness as a prelude to early retirement.
keep up the wriring though, just fix the page....
Salagatle!

Anonymous said...

DON'T LIKE THE NEW COLOUR SCHEME, PREFERED THE OLD ONE

Godess-of-Bitch said...

Don't look back love. Regret is a huge waste of time. Be glad for those that have chosen to stay and be a part of your life. Trust me....life can take crazy twists and turns in the blink of an eye. Just had a nasty scare with the big "C". Major surgury and I'm clear of it at the moment but the recovery seems like it will never end. I'm elated to be able to come back and read my old friends continuing crazy antics. Love ya darlin.

Anonymous said...

don't know what has happened old man, but this is not up to your usual calibre, not been the same since you took on the bbc and the BBC won, come on man, get your bloody finger out and get back to normal. and bye the bye, change the format back to the old style......