Search This Blog

3/26/2007

Trying to make her dreams come true...

I've spent the day helping my dad lay a new floor in the living room of my parents house. My mum agreed to loan me a tenner so when she was taking me home we pulled into the garage around the corner from where I live to use the cash machine.

I got out of the car and began walking towards the cash machine and saw out of the corner of my eye the approaching headlights of her car. A second later I felt the bumper of the car hit my leg and I leaped out of the way. I turned to see my mum in the car looking shocked.

"Broken leg!" I shouted so she could hear me. After I got the tenner out of the cash machine I got back into the car and asked her if she was trying to make her dreams come true.

1 comment:

SIGHTHILL LADY said...

As if I was ever going to get my Tenner back..... Sorry about the leg son, and thanks for the floor. See you didn't mention your Dad gave you a tenner to.

Bye the Bye, read Ren's Blog, brilliant.....