Search This Blog

3/23/2007

How I laughed...

I awoke this morning early. Very early. 6:45 to be precise.

As soon as my eyes were open I reached for my mobile phone. I hit the button that lets me send a text message and sent the following message to my mum.
"I know it's early but I dreamed that you ran over Grandpa Smurf in a golf buggy and had been arrested by Noddy and the Mayor of Toytown. Phone me to let me know if you need a lawyer!"
I kid you not I've been laughing for the last hour...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like Mother, Like Son...

Why were you dreaming about smurfs?

It's very strange you do because when I was in High School, I had a dream that my father was papa smurf and he died. It was so strange and so real. I immediately woke up and ran to my parent's room to make sure he was still alive. I woke him up and he looked at me like I was nuts... oh no..

Anonymous said...

?