Search This Blog

1/05/2007

Yesterday...

I was standing in the bog having a pee when a stray widdle of poorly aimed piss bounced back and splashed onto my leg. I looked down and what did I notice? Apart from the fact that my aim was terrible? I noticed that my pubic hairs made my cock and balls look like they had a handlebar mustache. I jumped in shock, and in doing so pissed all over the wall and my other leg.

I reached for the scissors and trimmed my pubes into the bog. Taking care not to accidently circumsize myself in the process of course. As I watched the hair fall into the bowl I wondered if this was a sign that I'm getting old. Surely when it gets to the point that you have pubes that make your cock and balls look like Tom Selleck you're getting old.

Why didn't anyone inform me of this? I'm pretty sure that someone could have mentioned it at some point... Even if it would have grossed me out at the time that kind of information is something that should be shared. Along with the knowledge that at some point in your life you will develop hair in your ears that you'll need to trim in order to hear what the person next to you is saying.

Come to think of it, that may have been how I missed being told that one day I'd have a dick that resembled a walrus' face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can remember a time when this blog was worth reading man, not now, get back on track.

Anonymous said...

gosh.. i laffed so hard at that.. thanks for makin a shit day turn around.. ive missed our chats.. hope yer doing well..